Exquisite Affairs Productions specializes in Day of Coordination and Wedding Planning services. Below are the packages we currently offer.
Our Day of Coordination Packages
The most popular of our Day of Coordination package, Services as follows:
- Arriving at the bride’s preparation location and departing after the introductions (maximum of eight hours.)
- An extensive timeline, tipping guide and checklist for the day of the wedding.
- Ensuring all vendors are confirmed, scheduled, and in place before the wedding and on the day of.
- EAP will be the sole contact for all vendors on the week and day of the wedding.
- Distribution of all remaining vendor balances and gratuities (at the discretion of client).
- Supervising all activities such as: ceremony order, photo sessions, transportation, and reception timing
- Inspection and confirmation of venue layout and set-up.
- Providing the “Super Something” Wedding Day Emergency Kit
Our Something Blue package, but with two coordinators on the day of the wedding (maximum of eight hours.)
The Something Borrowed package consists of all the items included in the Something Blue but for six hours.
The Something New package consists of all the services listed in the Something Blue package, but for five hours in total.
Our Planning Services
Our soup-to-nuts planning package.
Please note that we require a minimum wedding budget of $50,000 for weddings of 125 guests or more for this planning package.
Services as follows:
- Unlimited contact via telephone, email, and/or in-person from the moment you contract our services to the moment you walk down the aisle.
- Full consultation, preparation, and confirmation with client up to twenty four months prior to the wedding day.
- Researching, sourcing, and meeting with all prospective vendors (unlimited in person meetings.)
- Selection of all vendors and contractual review
- Budget Planning, Allocation and Book Keeping
- EAP will be the sole contact for all vendors during the months leading up to the day of the wedding.
- Full access to our preferred vendors (discount may apply.)
- Providing a Month-to-Month Timeline and Checklist
- Coordination for Out of Town Guests: hotel accommodations and transportation.
- Organizing, consulting, and attending the rehearsal.
- Includes the Something Blue Day of Coordination Package.
in her shoe:
Did you already find your venue and book the date, and now need help with everything else? This is our partial planning package and designed specifically for that need.